Yamuna Expressway Farmer Quota plots are also known as Kissan Quota Plots In Yamuna Expressway. These plots are developed by Yamuna Expressway Authority (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority). These plots are allotted as a compensation for the land acquired by YEIDA. These were offered as 7% of the total land acquired. They are also known as 7% Plots Yamuna Expressway or 7% Farmer Quota Plots in Yamuna Expressway. They are in great demand keeping in mind the upcoming airport in Jewar. Jewar Airport is a great advantage to these properties.
These Yamuna authority developed plots are sometimes also termed as Yamuna residential village quota plots. The kissan quota noida plots prices are comparatively lesser than that of Yamuna Authority Plots. These plots are always allotted at the prime locations. We have 6% plots in Noida Extension and 5% Plots in Central Noida
Advantage of buying Villa Quota Plots :
Yamuna Expressway is no doubt the future of the realty in Noida.There are following opportunities coming at Yamuna Expressway :
‣ Yamuna Expressway connects Delhi, Noida, Agra, Mathura and then Lucknow. The expressway acts as a lifeline to many cities.
‣ Yamuna Expressway is currently acting as a catalyst to the overall development of the Noida and nearby region.
‣ The launch of Airport has brought a shift in the realty market. The investment share in Yamuna Expressway has increased over the years.
‣ Thousands of vehicles crossing the expressway daily makes the location favourable for every new investor.
‣ Proper Sewage and Drainage Planning
‣ Green Lush is always planned in a better way
‣ Better Future Infrastructure
‣ Low Circle Rate
‣ Higher Appreciation on Yamuna Expressway
‣ Strategic Locations
‣ Investment in smaller ticket size as Smaller plots sizes available
Tips before buying Farmer/ Kissan/Village Quota Plots in Yamuna Expressway :
1. The allotment documents must be verified from the Yamuna Expressway Authority(YIEDA).You can easily validate the identity of the Farmer to whom the land was allotted.
2. One should get all the papers validated by Yamuna Expressway Authority so that there is no case of multiple selling or any fraud transactions.
3. Buyer should know the sector to which the plot is allotted by YIEDA.
4. Interested Buyer not forget to collect allotment letter, possession letter, id proofs of the farmer to whom the allotment was done from NOC.
5. One should check for the registry status in YIEDA. If not done, the alternate GPA process is to be followed for future assurance.
You should ask the possession charges, circle rate and lease rent in the area.
7. Intrested Buyer should collect the available NOC like water, electricity and No Dues Certificate provided by Yamuna Expressway Development Authority.
For more details contact on this Yamuna Expressway Plots Contact Number, Call +91 7289000808, 8700774813
PlotsInNoida.com have always been a first choice of property seeker when it comes to investment in NCR Real Estate. Buying a residential plot in noida and constructing a home of their own is always a dream for many. You can own a piece of land in Noida according to your budget and planning as it offers you wide range of option with locations like Noida, Noida Expressway, Noida Extension & Yamuna Expressway