Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Yamuna Expressway Farmer Quota plots are also known as Kissan Quota Plots In Yamuna Expressway. These plots are developed by Yamuna Expressway Authority (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority). These plots are allotted as a compensation for the land acquired by YEIDA. These were offered as 7% of the total land acquired. They are also known as 7% Plots Yamuna Expressway or 7% Farmer Quota Plots in Yamuna Expressway. They are in great demand keeping in mind the upcoming airport in Jewar. Jewar Airport is a great advantage to these properties.
‣ Sector 17 ‣ Sector 18 ‣ Sector 22 ‣ Sector 22E ‣ Sector 25D
These Yamuna authority developed plots are sometimes also termed as Yamuna residential village quota plots. The kissan quota noida plots prices are comparatively lesser than that of Yamuna Authority Plots. These plots are always allotted at the prime locations. We have 6% plots in Noida Extension and 5% Plots in Central Noida
Yamuna Expressway is no doubt the future of the realty in Noida.There are following opportunities coming at Yamuna Expressway :
‣ Yamuna Expressway connects Delhi, Noida, Agra, Mathura and then Lucknow. The expressway acts as a lifeline to many cities. ‣ Yamuna Expressway is currently acting as a catalyst to the overall development of the Noida and nearby region. ‣ The launch of Airport has brought a shift in the realty market. The investment share in Yamuna Expressway has increased over the years. ‣ Thousands of vehicles crossing the expressway daily makes the location favourable for every new investor. ‣ Proper Sewage and Drainage Planning ‣ Green Lush is always planned in a better way ‣ Better Future Infrastructure ‣ Low Circle Rate ‣ Higher Appreciation on Yamuna Expressway ‣ Strategic Locations ‣ Investment in smaller ticket size as Smaller plots sizes available
1. The allotment documents must be verified from the Yamuna Expressway Authority(YIEDA).You can easily validate the identity of the Farmer to whom the land was allotted.
2. One should get all the papers validated by Yamuna Expressway Authority so that there is no case of multiple selling or any fraud transactions.
3. Buyer should know the sector to which the plot is allotted by YIEDA.
4. Interested Buyer not forget to collect allotment letter, possession letter, id proofs of the farmer to whom the allotment was done from NOC.
5. One should check for the registry status in YIEDA. If not done, the alternate GPA process is to be followed for future assurance. 6. You should ask the possession charges, circle rate and lease rent in the area. 7. Intrested Buyer should collect the available NOC like water, electricity and No Dues Certificate provided by Yamuna Expressway Development Authority.
For more details contact on this Yamuna Expressway Plots Contact Number, Call +91 7289000808, 8700774813
|Location||Property Type||Size||Price||Contact Number|
|Sector 18, Yamuna Expressway||Plots||70, 120, 300, 500, 1000, 2500 Meters||Per Meter 13 To 15 Thousand||+91-7289000808|
|Sector 20, Yamuna Expressway||Plots||70, 120, 300, 500, 1000, 2500 Meters||Per Meter 13 To 15 Thousand||+91-7289000808|
|Sector 22, Yamuna Expressway||Plots||90, 120, 150, 200, 250, 300, 500 Meters||Per Meter 10 To 15 Thousand||+91-7289000808|
|Sector 25, Yamuna Expressway||Plots||90, 120, 150, 200 Meters||Per Meter 10 To 15 Thousand||+91-7289000808|