You will experience confusion as you visit more places to buy a plot in yamuna Expressway, each with its own unique services and qualities. The factors you consider when looking at different places for a plot are equally important. In this case, if you are interested in buying plots for both residential and commercial purposes? Then the farmer quota plots can be optimum for you. You can also buy a luxury villas in Noida.
Farmer Quota Plots Yamuna Expressway
Farmer quota plots are also known as the Kisan quota plots or 7% Plots. These are developed by YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority). YEIDA acquired the land on which these plots are located.
These plots are also known as 7% farmer kota plots in Yamuna Expressway or 7% plots near jewar airport and they are in great demand because of the master plans.
7% farmer kota plots in Yamuna
7% Abadi Yamuna Plots
- There are almost 7% Abadi plots available on Yamuna Expressway in nearly every residential plot sector.
- Most of the 7% Abadi Plots Yamuna Expressway is located in nearby villages of the residential sectors.
- As compared to general category plots, these 7% farmer quota plots can be purchased for a lower price.
But first, make sure you consider all factors before purchasing farmer quota plots.
Kisan Quota Plots in Yamuna Expressway: What to Consider?
- The allotment document must be verified by YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Industry Development Authority).
- The farmer whose land is registered or allocated to you can easily be verified with this information.
- Validation of all documents by YEIDA is required.
- The sector where you are allocated the plot is important information for buyers.
- You should check for registry status in YEIDA. If not registered, for future concerns, the alternate GPA process is followed.
- If you are an interested buyer, don’t forget to take the required documents of the farmer for whom the allotment is done from NOC.
- A letter of allotment, a possession letter, and a photocopy of your identification are required.
- Get information about circle rates, lease rent areas, and possession rates in the area.
- The Yamuna Expressway Authority should have provided you with certificates like electricity links, water connections, and No Dues.
For those who want a place with a good location, better infrastructure and whose appreciation is high, these 7% farmer quota yamuna expressway plots are your best bet.